Chose one Soviet and one American or Canadian poster from the cold war era. Copy them into a word doc and use the following questions to do a critical review of the posters.
In point for or paragrpah answers:
1. Who made—and who sponsored—this message, and for what purpose?
2. Who is the target audience, and how is the message specifically tailored to that audience?
3. What are the different techniques used to inform, persuade, entertain, and attract attention?
4. What messages are communicated (and/or implied) about certain people, places, events, behaviors, lifestyles, etc.?
5. How current, accurate, and credible is the information in this message?
6. What is left out of this message that might be important to know?